The Rocky Mountain Elementary Preschool is designed to be an integral part of the educational process at Rocky Mountain Elementary School and the St. Vrain Valley School District. The elementary school provides an excellent preschool facility and atmosphere for a high quality learning experience for your child. The preschool functions under the direction of the Rocky Mountain Elementary Preschool Director and the St. Vrain Valley Community Schools. Financially, the program operates on a self-supporting basis.
At registration, you are required to bring or acknowledge the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Health and Immunization Record
- $65.00 non-refundable registration fee
- Understand that your child must be toilet trained
- A Health Record Form will be provided and must be filled out by a physician prior to the beginning of school